Record 4K video with the Blackmagic Production Camera 4K, an innovative, high-resolution video camera in a compact, portable aluminum enclosure that features a Super 35mm-sized sensor and a global shutter so that you can pan without rolling shutter artifacts. This contemporary camera incorporates a Canon EF and Zeiss ZE lens mount for a variety of optical options and includes a full license for DaVinci Resolve color grading software and UltraScope for live scopes via a Thunderbolt connection. Capture footage with an amazing dynamic range of up to 12 stops. Store metadata information, expand focus and active peaking using the five inch LCD 800 x 480 resolution touchscreen. Integrated lithium-ion battery power lasts approximately 90 minutes. Also includes dual 1/4" jacks for professionally balanced analog audio (switchable between mic and line levels).
Camera incorporates a built-in battery lasting approximately 90 minutes. For longer shooting periods, we recommend the Anton Bauer Dionic 90 Battery and Anton Bauer Battery Mount for Blackmagic Cinema Cameras which are NOT included in this rental and must be rented separately.
For a more detailed product description, including additional specifications, please visit the manufacturer's website.
• No lens included.
• The dongle that enables the full version of DaVinci Resolve is not included. Resolve Lite can be downloaded for free here. Be aware that Resolve Lite doesn’t allow exporting projects at resolutions larger than UHD (3840 × 2160).
• Camera does not have a hotshoe mount, nor does it include any kind of hot shoe adapter. If you intend to use any shoe mountable accessories, you will need to provide your own adapter or rent one.
• This camera’s internal battery only lasts about one hour. If you need more battery life, make sure to rent an external battery pack.
• Please check Blackmagic’s approved SSD list for compatible cards. If shooting 4K RAW, you’ll need one of the Sandisk Extreme Pro 240GB / 480GB / 960GB SSDs. The BMPC4K does not offer a way to interface with a computer and serve as a card reader. If you do not own an SSD dock/reader, you will need to rent one.
• Camera with body cap
• Charger / AC Adapter
• 4k Super 35mm Sensor with Global Shutter
• Records Apple ProRes 422 in 4K and 1080p and RAW DNG in 4K
• Mount: EF and ZE Mount with Electronic Iris Control
• Frame Rates: 23.98, 24, 25, 29.97, 30 and at 1920 x 1080i: 50, 59.94
• 12 Stop Dynamic Range
• Records to 2.5" SSD
• 5" Integrated 800 x 480 resolution LCD Touchscreen
• Outputs: Analog Audio, SDI Audio, Thunderbolt, Mic, 6G-SDI Video
• Built-in Lithium-ion Battery with VDC port for external battery or 12V AC adapter
• Weight: 3.75 lb
• The option to record 4K RAW is available with approved SSDs only: Blackmagic Recommended SSDs